Skin is changing with the change in diet, age, life style, environment, etc. Every skin type needs to be treated in a different way and taken care accordingly. Change in your diet, products for skin care, makeup products should be changed with synchronization to your changing skin type. Main reason of change in skin is age that we can’t resist. We can delay to get skin changed due to age but not stop it. At every stage of your age, your skin needs different way to take care.
Skin care tips for every age:
- Take the diet that is rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, amino acids to increase the hydration of your skin.
- Cell turnover begins to slow and dead skin cells are not easily shed, which can lead to dull, lifeless complexion. Exfoliating products will help slough off the dead cells and reveal the fresh, healthy skin underneath.
- Fine lines are first to come at temple area. Use eye cream that is rich in texture and extend it to temple area.
- Pimples, acne are the major problems that you may be facing in your twenties. Use the products as per your skin type (oily, normal). Dry skin is always less prone to pimples.
- Skin is just beginning to show signs of wrinkles and irregular pigmentation at this age. It’s more important to use products with antioxidants topically and internally to help minimize the future damage.
- Start using products with milder anti-inflammatory such as green tea and olive oil.
- Invest in good products for daily skin care.
- Try to avoid the stress and tension. This leads to dull looking face and early aging of skin as well.
Your 40s & 50s:
- At this age, skin is prone to wrinkles and looses the glow as well.
- Use peptides to encourage the minimizing of the fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides even out pigment and increase collagen
- This is the time to get more aggressive with more powerful antioxidants.
- In your 50s, hormonal changes can lead to dehydrated skin. You must have to counteract these effects by using glycolic acid. It revs up cell turnover, so skin stays smooth.
Stay tuned for more beauty tips !