Everyone wants to have shinning nails. Pink color of nails attracts a lot ! and if coupled with a fine shape of nails will give a wow factor to looks of your hands.
Get benefited from these nail care tips to have beautiful and attractive nails:
- To soften the hard nails soak your nails in warm olive oil for about 10 minutes at night. Rub the oil on the nails and cuticles to nourish and moisturize them. For better results, after soaking wear glows while sleeping.
- For strong nails soak them in mixture of horsetail. You could also use horsetail oil. Repeat this daily for better results.
- For removing stains from your nails, mix a tbsp of lemon juice in cup of lukewarm water and soak your nails in it for few minutes. Then rub your nails with towel or smooth cloth.
- It is not good idea to remove the cuticles from nails as it would make the nails susceptible to infection. Its better to take could care of cuticles vide various nail and cuticle care tips mentioned here.
- If you are using nail polish, take care that you do not use acetone nail polish remover.
- For natural nail polish, rub petroleum jelly on your nails and then bluff with smooth cloth.
- Give your nails a break from nail polish time to time. While your nails seem to be hard, they are far from impermeable. In fact, your nails are much more permeable than your skin. So, the danger with keeping your nail polish on too long is that the pigment in the nail polish can soak into the top few layers of the nail and dry it out