Soft,beautiful, great and sexy lips make your face look healthy and beautiful. A juicy and sexy lips are the most appealing feature of ones personality. Pioneer your day by exfoliating and conditioning your lips to help them look their best. Thereafter, to make your lips look pretty and shining, add color and shine. Finally, keep your lips looking great by staying hydrated, using sunscreen and having healthy long-term habits.
- Conditioning Your Lips
a. Use a lip scrub to exfoliate your lips. The skin on your lips is delicate, and it easily dries and begins to flake. If you have dry, cracked lips, you need to condition your lips instead of trying to cover them up. And here the trick- a light lip scrub! And you needn’t go to market for that, here’s all what you need to do:-
- Mix a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of honey.
- Wet your lips with warm water.
- Rub the scrub over your lips in a circular motion.
- Rinse your lips, and repeat if necessary.
b. Try a soft-bristled toothbrush. The scrubing of lips isn’t working for you, Don’t worry! Just try using a toothbrush to do the job. Wet your lips and rub a clean used/old toothbrush over them using a gentle circular motion. Rinse your lips and repeat if you still see skin flakes there.
- Make sure you use a soft-bristled brush, and not one with stiff bristles. Try the used one brush or go for the brushes used for babes teeth. You don’t want to cut or scrape the skin on your lips, since irritating them will just make the problem worse.
- If your lips are cracked, you may need to repeat the process over the course of several days. After exfoliating your lips, moisturize them and wait until the next day to exfoliate again. Repeat until your lips are in tip-top condition.
c. Nourish your lips with a homemade serum. Not familiar with a lip serum? it’s nothing rather something similar to a face mask, but for your lips. It’s a rich, nourishing mixture that deeply moisturizes and brightens your lips, with long lasting results. After exfoliating your lips, apply a serum to bring out the best in your skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon honey or aloe with 1 teaspoon olive or coconut oil.
- Rub the mixture into your lips.
- Let the serum sit and absorb into your lips for ten minutes.
- Rinse away the excess serum with warm water.
d. Use a natural lip plumper. If you long for bigger and juicy lips, there are ways to help you with having juicy and plumpest lips and that too without using injections or expensive products. The logic is to get enough blood circulation in your lips and this could be done by applying a substance that draws blood to the area. Mix up a natural lip plumper and apply it to your lips any time you want to give them a boost. Here are a few household supplies you can use:
- A mixture of 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper and 1/2 teaspoon olive or coconut oil
- A mixture of 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon olive or coconut oil
- A mixture of 5 drops peppermint extract and 1/2 teaspoon olive or coconut oil
- Or use this quick solution: rub a piece of freshly cut ginger or a cut jalapeno pepper over your lips
e. Moisturize your lips every day. Similar to our body exposure to different harsh conditions, our lips to face the same music. The hot,cold beverages, extreme temperatures, pollution, wind, sun and all other extremities have severe effect not on our body alone but even on our lips. So one most protect our lips every day by using a good moisturizing lip balm to provide a thin barrier between your lips and the rest of the world.
- Look for a balm made with natural substances. Key ingredients that moisturize your lips include coconut oil or butter, shea butter, and vitamin E oil.
- To make your own healthy balm, simply melt together 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 1 tablespoon beeswax. You can scent the mixture with five drops of your favorite essential oil. Pour it into a clean lip balm jar and allow it to cool before using.
2.Adding Color and Shine
a. Tinted lip balm for color- You have beautiful, juicy, and bold lips and your the typo who doesn’t like funky colors, then just use a tinted lip balm to add a hint of luster. Tinted lip balm comes in any color you want, or you can make your own in exactly the color you want. Here’s how to do it:
- Make a simple balm by melting together 2 tablespoons coconut oil and 1 tablespoon beeswax.
- Cut off a small piece of your favorite lipstick and stir it in while the mixture is still hot. Add as much or as little as you want to tint your lip balm.
- Pour the balm into a clean lip balm jar and allow it to cool before using.
b. Choosing lip color according to your complexion: You long to make your looks bold and sexy with pumping and hot lips, then it’s important to know how to choose the right shades to match your complexion. Every skin tone can be classified as warm, cool, or neutral. Learn more about your skin “temperature” to choose the right lipstick.
- If your coloring looks best in earth tones, warm yellows and reds, and gold jewelry, your skin is warm. Choose lipstick with warm undertones, like browns, orange-reds, coral pinks, and creamy neutrals.
- If you tend to look best in jewel tones, navy blue, and silver jewelry, your skin is cool. Choose lipstick with cool undertones, like plums, cherry reds, lavender pinks, and pearly neutrals.
c. Apply lipstick like a makeup artist. Your lips ought to be conditioned before applying lipstick else it will flake off, leaving your lips looking mottled. Apply lipstick to your bottom lip, making sure you don’t go outside your natural lip line. Rub your lips together to apply lipstick to your top lip. Dot more lipstick on your top and bottom lips to fill in any gaps.
- Blotting your lips on a tissue will help set your lipstick and prevent it from getting on your teeth and cups you might drink from throughout the day.
- If you want your lipstick to last all day without wearing off, use a lip primer on your lips before applying color.
d. Enhance the shape of your lips using liner. Liner isn’t mandatory for everyday use, but for days when you want your lips to really turn heads, it’s indispensable. Choose liner in a color that matches the lip color you want to use. Use it to carefully outline the shape of your lips before you apply lipstick. The liner will define the shape of your mouth and keep your lip color from “bleeding.”
- You can also use liner to change the shape of your lips. Trace the liner slightly above or below your natural lip line to make your lips look larger. When you fill in your lips with color, no one will be able to tell the difference.
- You can create a slight ombre effect by using liner a shade darker or lighter than the lip shade you’re using.
e. Add a layer of gloss to make your lips pop. After applying color, you might want to add a layer of clear gloss to make your lips stand out even more. Gloss adds plenty of shine and also helps keep your lipstick in place. Choose a clear gloss or one with a little shimmer depending on the look you’re going for.
- Gloss is completely optional, especially if you prefer your lips to look matte instead of shiny.
- Coconut oil works well as a cheap homemade lip gloss.