If you want to look fresh, attractive and alluring, you must follow a regular beauty regime.
Rome was not built in a single Day. Follow a fixed beauty schedule and you will notice the glow and nourishment on your skin.
Here are a few simple home remedies from cosmetologist and beauty expert, which will help you rejuvenate and maintain your beautiful self.
1. Tropical Citrus Mask Mix together: One ripe banana, one table spoon olive oil and one drop of orange essential oil. Smooth over face and leave on for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse off with tap water and smooth on a rich moisturizer.
2. Toning mask Mix together: One egg white, one table spoon honey, few drops of orange / lemon juice and one table spoon conflour. Clean face and apply on the face in upward strokes. Put another coat after the mixture is semi dry. It will help in giving optimum toning and lifting.
3. Hydrating pack Mix together: Two table spoons of wheat germ and a little bit of coconut milk. Apply this mixture on face. It provides good hydration to the skin and also acts as a toner.
4. Summer home pack Mix together: One table spoon Fuller’s earth , one table spoon sandalwood powder and one table spoon rosewater. Apply on face, let it dry and then wash. This pack has a cooling effect and removes blemishes and spots.
5. Aloevera Pack Mix together: Two table spoons of aloevera gel and vitamin A and E capsules. Massage nicely on the face. This is a nourishing and hydrating pack. Aloevera helps in retaining moisture and rejuvenates and hydrates the skin.
6. Treatment pack Mix together: One table spoon chironji seeds, one table spoon amla juice and one table spoon honey. Apply this mixture on face. It helps reduce pigmentation.