Sun Tan removal home remedies
Sun behaves as an enemy for the lovely young ladies! It doesn’t allow them to wear summer dresses and makes there body tanned ugly from face to toes. You cannot avoid the sun as it is must for us but yes you can follow the Sun Tan removal home remedies as mentioned below:-
- Going for cosmetic or bleach treatment for sun burns is an alternative. But this must be avoided, as it proves harmful for the skin in the long run. Try to use ayurvedic methods to lighten the effect of sun burns.
- Lemon juice mixed with honey can be applied on the tanned skin. Allow it to be absorbed by skin and dry out. Then gently wash your skin with luke-warm water.
- Cucumber is very good for our skin. Its Vitamin C has a soothing, moisturizing and jubilant effect on our skin. Make a face pack with Cucumber, rose water and lemon juice. Apply this on your face and you would see wonderful results!
- Tomato is wonderful vegetable having tons of benefits for skin . It’s anti-oxidant properties make it a wonderful skin care product. It makes skin healthy,moisturizing and young. Make a pack with tomato pulp, oats and yogurt (curd) . Apply this on your face and keep it for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your face and pat it dry. You would have a glowing and brightening face!
- Other Sun Tan removal home remedies include a potato paste mixed with lemon juice. The Vitamin C properties of both act as bleaching agent and removes tan effectively. Apply the mixture on your face and wash it with cold water after 15-20 minutes.
Stay tuned for more Beauty tips!