Lemon Juice is rich in nutrients and mainly in vitamin C. It has many benefits for health. It is a healthy food and can be used in home made remedies also to treat many skin disorders.
You may have seen many beauty products mentioning Lemon as a main ingredient in them.
Some major benefits are like:
1. To Remove Blackheads : Lemon juice can be used to remove the blackheads, to reduce their occurrence and their severity as well. You can rub the lemon directly on blackheads (area of face where blackheads are there) before going to bed. Take care to wash the lemon juice off with normal water in morning.
2. To Remove Wrinkles : Make a mixture by mixing a few drops of lemon juice with a drop of almond oil and a teaspoon of honey. Make a thick solution by mixing all these. You can apply this solution on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with normal water. This solution can be used around eyes to remove the fine lines. Take care that it does not go into your eyes. Wrinkle removing is a slow process and will take time.
3. Natural Glow on Face : Prepare your own face lotion by mixing the 3 parts of glycerin and 2 parts of lemon juice. Use this face lotion to massage on your face gently before going to bed. Wash your face in the morning with normal water to give a natural glow to your face. If you drink lemonade everyday, it also brings glow to your skin.
4. Healthier Hair : Mixing a few drops of lemon juice in coconut oil and applying the same on hairs will give a boost to get lustrous, thicker and healthier hair.
5. Shining & Strong Nails : Use the lemon juice to soak nails in it. Soak the nails into lemon juice for 10 minutes daily ( 4 days in a week) will give you shining nails. It will make them strong also.
6. Banishing Dandruff : Lemon is able to effectively eradicate hair problems related to dandruff and dry scalp. Rub the lemon slices onto your scalp and leave it for an hour. You can add 4 tablespoons of vinegar into it to magnify the effect. Wash your hair with lukewarm water after that.
Don’t forget to remember that leaving lemon juice on your skin for long periods of time and going in direct sun light can be harmful too. It increases chances of sunburn. Acidic nature of lemon can cause inflammation and irritation to the skin. So make sure to wash it properly and applying a good sunscreen before going out.