Hairstyles for New Years Party !!
The perfect hairstyle should be on list to make this New Year’s Eve more special, like others: finding the right venue for your party, finding a date you actually want to kiss.
Check the best 5 hair styles for New Year’s Eve Party, here:
- Side Swept Hair Style: Separate a 3″ section of hair at the front, then pull the rest into a low side ponytail. Twist and pin small pieces of the pony to create a pretty bun. After that loosely drape the front section to frame your face and pin into the bun. hairstyles for new years party.
2. Braided Ponytail Hair Style: Make a deep side part in your hair and start an inside out braid crossing the hair under the middle strand rather than over on the other side of it. Keep braiding slowly and neatly around your head until you get to just below your other ear. Secure the end of the braid with an elastic and cover it with a small piece of hair. Leave the rest hanging down. #hairstyles for new years party.
3. Mega Curls: To keep your naturally super curly strands from falling flat, shower at night and let your hair air dry. Then take a two-inch section and apply a dime-size blob of pomade from roots to end. Separate the section in half, twirl together until it’s knotted to your scalp and pin in place. Sleep on it and in the morning unravel each section and separate twists with your fingers for soft, bouncy curls! Apply a few sprays of oil to smooth down frizzy edges and add an extra dose of shine. #hairstyles for new years party
4. Ribbon Braid Hair Style: Dab pomade on dry hair to give it grip. Take a long ribbon and wrap it like a headband, trying it at your nape. Gather hair to one side and braid, working on ribbon as your go.
5. Glittery Half-Up Hair Style: Make your favorite style extra-special for New Year’s Eve by adding an all-over spritz of glitter spray! Just keep the majority of your makeup matte, so you don’t look like you fell in a vat of fairy dust.
Hope you liked tips “hairstyles for new years party”