Like face, hands too are an essential part of the beauty aura that one possesses. No doubt, beautiful face attracts everyone but even beautiful hands have a say these days. 80% of the people notice hands when they meet a stranger. So like face, these too bear the wrath of extreme climates and need to be taken good care of. Several factors affecting our hands are:
- Day to Day work
- Dish washing
- Car washing
- Extreme climate conditions
- Sun exposure and any more.
So to keep your hands smooth, sexy and beautiful always keep them moisturized and clean. Here are few basic things that one could follow for proper hand care:
- Exfoliate: Use a hand scrub and rub all over your wet hands. Concentrate on rough skin and try not to rub too hard else you would develop rashes. Rinse your hands after scrubbing.
- Massage: Massaging your hand with oil and hand bath will leave your hands smooth and healthy. Prefer a massaging oil for better results.
- Nourish and Hydrate: Use rich nourishing cream for hydrating and nourishing your hands. This would make your hands smooth, healthy and beautiful.
Some additional hand care tips
- Its better to wear gloves while working in house or doing daily chores.
- One should avoid direct contact with chemicals and aggressive products.
- A routine should be followed for manicure and proper hand care. Make it a healthy habit for nourishing your hands everyday.
- Always wear gloves during harsh weather conditions.
- See dermatologist if you feel itching or eczema on hands/skin.
Few products that may keep your hands healthy, beautiful and smooth:
[starlist]Oriflame Hand care Kit[/starlist]
- one step hand recovery- this is for rough and dull skin. Exfoliating, softening blend of sugar and salt crystals, sweet almond oil, beeswax and Vitamin E.
- Intense hand protection concentrate- This is for severely dry hands. Nourishing and protecting balm with Arnica Extract, Shea Butter and Sweet Almond.
- Pro-Youth Hand Cream-This keeps hand look younger and healthy with triple protection. A powerful blend of soybean, UV filters and Glycerin.