How to get whiter skin?
Every girl dreams to have a flawless, elegant, fair and whiter skin. You would follow tips to any extent to have a fair skin. But as skin is sensitive to many chemicals and you could develop allergies, you ought to be very careful. Then How to get whiter skin without side effects? Here we offer you ways to make facial masks from fruits that can help you have a whiter and fair skin:-
- Mango Facial Mask: The Vitamin A, E & C rich mangoes are bone for having flawless glowing skin. It keeps skin wrinkle free and gives a young and glowing look. So mix 2 teaspoon mango pulp with 1 teaspoon curd and 1 teaspoon honey. Apply this mixture on your face before going to bed. Keep it for sometime and then wash your face with lukewarm water. Pat dry your face with cotton towel. This will help to answer you how to get whiter skin.
- Banana Facial Mask: Bananas are rich in Vitamin A, B & E. These help in giving skin a glowing and young look. It too has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties. Mash half banana into a bowl. Then mix a quarter teaspoon into it and your mask is ready.
- Strawberry Facial mask: Strawberry has anti-oxidants that keeps skin young and fairer. Mix some cleaned strawberries in to half cup water using a grinder. Make a paste of it and apply this mask on your face to brighten your skin. “how to get whiter skin”
- Peach Facial Mask: It has alpha hydroxy acid, that helps to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate new ones thus giving a glowing and elegant texture to skin. Make a paste out of peach and then mix some curd into it. Your face mask is ready and can be applied at any convenient time.
- Apricot Facial Mask: It has Vitamin A, B & C and thus is remedy for glowing and elegant skin. Peal off the apricot and then remove its seed. Make paste of the rest and apply it as a face mask.
Stay tuned for more beauty tips for “How to get whiter skin?”