Treat your acne problem!
1. Really do not pick, press or rub your pimples. These actions actually add to the sebum production and rupture the membranes below the actual skin. The infection and sebum will spread underneath your skin and cause more pimples. Also, you risk increasing the prospects of leaving scars on your face.
2. Wash your face 2 times a day utilizing a mild soap. It is usually better yet if you can buy sulfur-based soap especially for acne. If your skin is too oily, use a soap with benzoyl peroxide.
3. Drink more water day-to-day. “Eight glasses of water daily can keep acne away.” says a respected acne expert. The reason is that water can hold waste out of our system that’s why it really helps heal and prevent acne flare-ups.
4. Avoid the use of oily products. Avoid products that include hair pomades, intense oil-based facial moisturizers, and oily cleansers.
5. Keep your face clean. You should never rest your chin on your hands or constantly touch your face. Regularly shampoo your hair and keep it off your face, particularly when you fall asleep.
6. Exercise moderately because it facilitates blood circulation and elimination of toxins.