Ladies ! Here is a group of Vaseline blends, which will lighten the skin in general and that too in short time with positive results. Vaseline Benefits for skin whitening are known to be very effective if Vaseline is applied in routine. Carefully follow the following methodology for getting flawless and whitened skin.
For skin whitening:
1 . Vaseline + glycerin = bright skin
Take equal quantity of glycerol and mix them together
Apply the mixture on your washed & Cleaned face while going to bed
2. Vaseline + turmeric = open skin
(Don’t Apply Turmeric in Sunlight)
Pack Vaseline with 2 tablespoons of Turmeric. Mix the two amounts and apply them at black areas such as knees and elbows etc.
wash it in the morning and notice the difference
3. For the treatment of darkening of the neck:
3 parts glycerin + 1 part Vaseline + 1 part olive oil + egg yolk + lemon juice dissolved in a teaspoon of yeast. Apply the mixture on the neck for two hours every day.
4.Mix for smoothness and whitening of the legs:
4 spoons of each (Vaseline, Liquid Glycerin)
+ 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 tablespoon baby powder. Mix well and paint over your legs at night.
5.Mix for soft feet and heels:
Keep your feet for 10 minutes in water added to the apple vinegar or salt.
Dry it well and then apply the following mixtures:
1.Vex + Glysolid + Vaseline.
2. Vaseline + lemon juice
3. Vaseline + lemon juice + liquid glycerin.
Put on a nylon bag and then socks all night.
Stay tuned for more Vaseline Benefits for skin whitening!
How to Get Beautiful Neck ?
To get heads turned on you, a beautiful face is must but not the only this will be able to do it. A beautiful neck is must to support the beautiful face. A long neck is not enough you have to keep up its beauty by daily care. White and shining skin of neck is equally important to enhance the beauty of face.
Here we will share some home remedies to get the beautiful neck:
- Honey Pack: Take honey and lemon juice in same quantity and mix them. Apply this mixture on the neck and leave it for 20 – 25 minutes. Wash it then with normal water. This will help to remove blackness from neck. Honey is good ingredient for beauty. It is getting used in many beauty products, so why not use it directly as home remedy to get beautiful neck.
- Turmeric Powder: Turmeric powder can do the magic for beauty and is better from many beauty creams. Off course! Because it is the one of the main ingredient for these. Take a small quantity of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of lemon juice, mix them and prepare the paste. It must not be too thick or hard to apply, so you can add more or less lemon juice in it. Apply this paste on neck and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it with water. You will feel the difference. This is really good to get beautiful neck.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is good to get fare and shining skin. Take fresh gel from aloe vera leaves and without mixing anything in it, just apply directly on neck. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash with Luke-warm water. Doing it daily for some time will help to get shining neck skin.
Stay tuned for more beauty tips to get beautiful neck !
Benefits of Arnica [Arnica Montana]
is a herb whose flowers contain caffeine-like properties with anti-inflammatory and toning properties and are a remedy for bruising and wounds. It is usually used in cosmetic formulations for example in reduction of puffiness. One of the benefits of arnica is that it helps in revitalizing the skin as arnica’s extract can stimulate blood flow and boost circulation beneath the skin.
Arnica Flower contains antioxidant substance called flavonoid that has anti-inflammatory effect.
Now lets see the Benefits of Arnica:-
Heals Cuts, Scrapes and Bruises:-
Arnica improves blood circulation, thus it supports fast, effective healing. Arnica flowers can be distilled into a macerated oil, tincture or cream and it has healing properties and is used in traditional treatments for burns, brussing and wounds. Avoid using it on broken skin.
Conditions and Soothes Skin
Arnica oil and cream help to soften rough patches of skin. It gives smooth and soft touch to lips when applied regularly.
Heals Scars and Improves Skin Tone
Massage arnica oil onto the skin, in gentle circular motion, to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and to diminish the appearance of spider veins. To use it, apply a few drops of oil to the area in a light, circular motion.
Acts as an Anti-Inflammatory
Keep arnica tincture to hand to reduce redness and inflammation caused by insects stings.
Conditions hair and scalp
Arnica oil conditions your hair and scalp. You can dilute arnica tincture in water and use it as a hair rinse treatment for dandruff. In Ayurvedic medicine it is also used as a treatment for hair loss.
- Do not consume arnica in any form, as it may be toxic.
- Stay tuned to know benefits of arnica!
Getting waxed is very exciting for girls, because this makes skin smoother and hair free. Waxing is mainly done to get away from unwanted hair. Getting waxed is important but to know about things that need to taken care after waxing is even more important.
Here we will share what to do after waxing:
- Not to Exfoliate: Do not exfoliate the skin within the 24 hours from the waxing. After removing the unwanted hair with waxing, skin may get redness and etching, so it is not suggested to exfoliate the skin.
- Let it Heal: After waxing skin may get redness and etching (discomfort). So let it heal itself. Better to apply ice cubes wrapped in towel on the waxed area.
- Moisturize: Use moisturizer daily after waxing. This will make skin more smooth. Baby lotion can also be used. Baby oil is best to use for clean up residual wax. Now you Know what to do after waxing.
- No Sunbathe: Never take sunbathe for at least one day (12 hours) after waxing. Avoid going in direct sun light for 2 days as much as possible. Going in direct sun light will increase the chances of redness to stay longer and increasing the etching. UV rays can harm the skin more.
- No Pool Party: Never take bath with chlorine water. In other words better to avoid the pool water. So never go for pool parties after waxing for next 2 days at least.
Stay tuned for more tips about what to do after waxing !
Do you Know ? what to do before Waxing !!
Waxing is one of the most used technique for getting away from unwanted hair from body. Girls get waxed to remove unwanted hair from all over the body. It is not used for removing hair from face, instead bleach and other techniques are used. So before getting waxed, you must know what you should do before waxing.
What to do before Waxing:
- Always clean the body parts properly that you are going to get waxed. Best to take bath just before going. Avoid getting waxed after a hectic day at work.
- Make sure that the hands of person doing wax should be clean. Gloves, used by beautician should be new and un-used.This will helps in avoiding any chance of skin allergy.
- Wax should be from a trusted brand. Always go to a good parlour.
- It is good to do scrub before going to get waxed; do scrub a day before.
- Check the skin before you go for waxing. Broken skin, inflammation, Cuts on skin, etc, need to be healed first. If you have any moles, please point them to aesthetician so that the same can be protected. This is the most important tip to follow for what do to before waxing.
- Let the hair grow enough to get it gripped into the wax. If the hair are short then the wax will not be able to get it out all once. More long hair will also make it tough for wax to get all in once as well as it will be more painful also. Two to three weeks on hair growth is fine if you have normal hair growth.
Stay tuned to know more about what to do before waxing !
Skin Care Tips !
When it comes to Skin Care, people generally concentrate on just the exposed parts of body. This is not the right way to take care of your skin. You must take care of skin from all over the body, only then you are following good routine for skin care. People generally give importance to face but what about the other body parts. You must love all your body parts and take care of them. Here we will discuss best but yet simple tips for skin care.
5 Best Skin Care Tips:
- Examine your skin from all over your body (not just the exposed parts) at least once in a month. A better inspection of your skin may be helpful in avoiding many skin problems in its early stage.
- Apply moisturizers on complete body not just on face, neck and hands. All your body needs moisturising. Dry skin at any part of body will have problems like, etching, rashes, etc.
- Best Skin Care Tips is to be makeup free at least once in a week. And let your body and skin feel fresh and natural. Better to use light makeup for normal office going days. Always remove makeup in night before going to bed.
- Good sleep is must. Early to bed and early to rise is best routine that you should follow. Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep daily. You can go for extra naps on weekends.
- Use Skin Care products only from trusted brands. Never change products / brands so frequently.
Stay tuned for more Skin Care Tips !
Coconut Oil Benefits !!
Coconut Oil is an edible oil extracted from coconuts harvested from coconut palm. It has high saturated fat contents, so is advised not to consume regularly as edible. Of course we can use it as beauty product and get all benefits that it offers by using it. Some of the best beauty benefits from coconut oil are shared in this article and are easy to get as well.
Coconut Oil Benefits for Beauty:
- It is a very good cleanser for skin. Do massage on face with cotton ball dipped in coconut oil, and it will cleanse you face.
- It helps to reduce the dark spots on skin.
- It is good moisturizer. Helps to reduce the dryness from skin. You can use it as moisturizer after taking bath.
- It is a natural makeup remover. It is very safe to use as makeup remover, and even can be used as eye makeup remover as well.
- it is one of the best oil to use for hair. It makes hair more healthy and shinning. Helps to avoid the dryness and dandruff from hair.
Stay tuned for more coconut oil benefits for beauty !
Olive Oil Benefits for Skin !
Glowing and beautiful skin is secret of attractive women. To look young and gorgeous, you must have beautiful and glowing skin, which is not easy to get. It may be God gifted for some one but others are trying hard to get it. There are many beauty products in the market but best is to get something naturally helpful without adding any harmful chemicals. Here we will share Olive Oil benefits for Skin.
Best benefits from olive oil for beauty:
- It is rich in vitamin E & vitamin A, which helps to remove fine lines and wrinkles from skin. Regular use of olive oil helps you look younger.
- It is one of the best makeup remover to use.
- Olive Oil is a good body lotion. Apply this after taking bath as body lotion.
- Olive Oil benefits for skin because it is better for sensitive skin than other beauty oils.
- For dry skin, you can add 5 table spoon of olive oil in bathing water which makes skin soft and look glowing.
- This is one of the best ingredient for face mask. This makes skin glowing. Very good for dry skin.
- Use Olive oil as eye cream to remove the fine lines around the eyes. Massage it near this area.
- To make nails healthy and beautiful, add olive oil in the lukewarm water. Dip the nails in it for 10 to 15 minutes. You can do it twice in week.
Stay tuned for more beauty tips !!
Teenage Skin Problems & Home Remedies !!
Teenage skin problems are very difficult to handle because of many reasons, and one of them is changing hormones. In teenage there are many skin problems, but the major one is Acne (pimples). Acne is a term used for pimples, blackheads, & whiteheads. In teenage when girls want to look beautiful and attractive, then these problems play the Devil’s part.
Reasons & Solution of Acne : Teenage Skin problems
- Changing Hormones: Changing hormones in this age are the main reasons for acne. You can not avoid these as they come because of hormones change. It’s better to consult the skin specialist on time to avoid any damage to your facial beauty.
- Oily Skin: Other reason of acne can be skin type. Oily skin is more prone to acne problems. If you have oily skin, then it’s better to use face / skin care products made for oily skin. Try to avoid products with harsh chemicals that are not suitable for your skin. Read the product contents carefully before buying any new products for skin care.
- Pollution: In teenage, we generally have more energy and focus more on physical activities. Which generally makes us less conscious about the pollution that we are coming in contact with. Pollution is the cause of many skin problems and one of them is acne. So always wash your face with face-wash (from trusted brand) after reaching home.
- Daily Care: In teenage, it is recommended to use less makeup. You can look soft and pinkish with natural glow as well. Always wash your face properly after being outdoor. Remove any makeup that you had before going to bed in night.
Stay tuned for more tips for Teenage skin problems & home remedies !!
Skin Care Tips for Teenage Girls !!
In teenage girls want to look not only attractive but most beautiful as well. A beautiful and attractive face must have a glowing skin which must be free from acne, pimples, etc. Hormonal changes in teenage will reflect on your skin in this age. It will make your skin more sensitive. Acne, blackheads, whiteheads, etc will come on your face and take the beauty of your face away. Here we will share best skin care tips that will help to keep your skin healthy in teenage.
Best Skin Care Tips for Teenage:
- In teenage, skin will be more sensitive. So don’t use products from un-trusted brands. Always use products from trusted brands. And moreover do not change the products very often.
- UV rays are harmful for skin. Keep skin protected from UV rays by using the sunscreen with required SPF value. take advice from doctor for the same, as UV exposure in your city / country may be different from others.
- Avoid using the soaps for face wash. Best is to use the mild cleansing gel face wash in teenage.
- Never rub the face skin too much while washing the face. Always pat dry the face with clean towel.
- Moisturizer is must to be used after washing the face. Choose the moisturizer as per your skin type – oily or dry.
- If have pimples or acne, then never try to press them. This will make them worse.
- In teenage you should look beautiful naturally. So skin care tips for teenage girls are mainly focused on natural ways
- Face mask should be applied once in a week. This will keep your face glowing.
- Avoid using the makeup in teenage as much as possible. Naturally glowing skin is best to look beautiful in this age.
Stay tune for more skin care tips for teenage !