Home made Beauty Tips are the basic beauty tips that one can use to make ones body beautiful, elegant, sexy and bold. These beauty tips have no side effects and are guaranteed to show their effect in the long run.
Blackheads, Whitehead and daily exposure to various extremities leave the facial skin rough and filled with scars. Every one tries his best to get rid of scars on face. Here we will give you natural home-made remedies that would help you revive your natural skin and help you in getting rid of scars.
Use tomato juice to get off the scars on face:
Mix tomato juice with cucumber juice and dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on your face. Keep your face covered with it for 4-5 minutes. Then wash your face with tap-water. Make it your routine and you would see the results in 2-3 months!
Using Coconut Oil:
Use natural coconut oil or buy one from market without any other add-on!! Warm the coconut oil and then mix some Kapur (camphor) in it. Apply this on your face. This helps to cut acne problem and removes scars. Massage of this oil on hair scalp also helps in reduction of dandruff.
These are home-made natural remedies for ‘howtoget rid of scars on face‘ in the long run(2 to 3 months) but if you want a fast remedy then aforesaid beauty tips won’t be of any help to you.
Sun behaves as an enemy for the lovely young ladies! It doesn’t allow them to wear summer dresses and makes there body tanned ugly from face to toes. You cannot avoid the sun as it is must for us but yes you can follow the Sun Tan removal home remedies as mentioned below:-
Going for cosmetic or bleach treatment for sun burns is an alternative. But this must be avoided, as it proves harmful for the skin in the long run. Try to use ayurvedic methods to lighten the effect of sun burns.
Lemon juice mixed with honey can be applied on the tanned skin. Allow it to be absorbed by skin and dry out. Then gently wash your skin with luke-warm water.
Cucumber is very good for our skin. Its Vitamin C has a soothing, moisturizing and jubilant effect on our skin. Make a face pack with Cucumber, rose water and lemon juice. Apply this on your face and you would see wonderful results!
Tomato is wonderful vegetable having tons of benefits for skin . It’s anti-oxidant properties make it a wonderful skin care product. It makes skin healthy,moisturizing and young. Make a pack with tomato pulp, oats and yogurt (curd) . Apply this on your face and keep it for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your face and pat it dry. You would have a glowing and brightening face!
Other Sun Tan removal home remedies include a potato paste mixed with lemon juice. The Vitamin C properties of both act as bleaching agent and removes tan effectively. Apply the mixture on your face and wash it with cold water after 15-20 minutes.
Turmeric is a very common herb but is known as Queen of Spices. This is the main herb used in cooking. It has many health benefits apart from making the food loom and taste good. It has numerous benefits for beauty as well if used in beauty products, like in face masks etc. Turmeric contains a wide range of antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal properties. It is loaded with healthy nutrients such as many proteins, calcium, copper, iron, zinc etc. It can be used to treat wide range of health problems. Paste made from turmeric is used for applying on skin to get a glowing and fair fair tone for the marriage.
Here we will share how it can be used as face mask and thereby help you to look more beautiful.
Face Mask for Oily Skin:
Gram Flour – 1 tablespoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Prepare the mixture of gram flour and turmeric powder by mixing them as per the said quantity. Add water to make it paste. Make sure that paste is not drippy.
Wash your face and then pat it dry. Apply the paste on your face after that. Don’t forget to apply the paste on neck. Let it dry for 20 minutes. It will become dry by this time. Wash your face with the normal water to remove it. It will form a protective layer on skin and prevents acne. It is good for oily skin. You can use it daily for first 2 weeks and then 3 times in a week after that to get benefit from it.
Face Mask for Dry Skin:
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Rose Water – 1 tablespoon
Fresh Cream – 1 tablespoon
Prepare the mixture by mixing the turmeric, fresh cream and rose water as per quantity mentioned above. It will become a paste. You can apply this paste on your face after washing and cleaning the face. You can also take steam for 5 minutes to open the pores of face. This makes the paste penetrate deep into the skin. Apply the mask on face as well as neck. Wait for 20 minutes to get it dry. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. This will make your skin to glow. It will hydrate and moisturize the skin from deep inside.
Healthy skin always looks bright and radiant naturally. Natural brightening and radiant skin makes you standout in crowd. Natural glow always stays longer and makes your face more attractive. Although you can get skin brightening very easily with makeup, but that can’t stay for a long time. Makeup is good for party and but for daily beautification natural glowing skin is best to carry with.
Face Mask for Skin Brightening:
Aloe Vera 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ tsp
Rose Water 2 tsp
Mix all the ingredients and prepare a thick paste. Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your face with fresh water. If your skin feels dry after that then you can apply mild moisturizer. This face pack is really great for oily skin. It will help in absorption of the excessive oil from skin and make it radiant.
Lemon can be used for many beauty tips in simple home made remedies and it is easily available as well. Lemon is found in most of the natural beauty products.
Take a lemon and cut it into 2 pieces. Squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl. Dilute the lemon juice by mixing some water in a such a way that it does not look viscous. Take a cotton ball and dip into the aforesaid mixture. Apply this on your skin by rubbing this cotton ball in circular motion. You can clean your skin with this fluid. Take care not to rub too hard. After applying it, leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash your face / skin with lukewarm water or fresh water. Pat your face dry with soft towel. Repeat this two times in a week utmost.
Points to Take Care:
It is not recommended for ladies with dry skin!
Never go out in direct sunlight when you have applied the lemon juice on your skin / face. It will make your skin hypersensitive to sunlight and can start burning/itching.
Always apply moisturizer after washing your face, as lemon makes skin dry.
Make sure that the mixture is very dilute. High quantity of lemon content may cause burning and dryness.
Take care that you do not have any cuts or acne/blisters else the citric acid will cause burning sensation.
To look young and more attractive, we have to take care of our skin. When we have oily skin, it is even more important to take care in terms of applying face scrubs, masks and even makeup. Natural Homemade Face Masks are best to use for oily skin.
Natural Homemade Face Masks are very gentle and will not cause any harm to skin due to its natural ingredients. It is better to avoid the face mask that contains any ingredient that you are allergic to.
Face Mask for Oily Skin:
Soak 5 almonds overnight. Next morning, peel them and then make a very fine paste. Mix 1/2 a tsp honey in this paste. Apply this on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
Take 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix them together and make a paste. Apply it with brush on your face and leave it. Wash it after 10 minutes.
Take 1 tablespoon orange peel powder, 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 tsp lime juice. Mix all these 3 ingredients and make a paste. Apply this on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash with normal water after 10 minutes.
Take 1 tablespoon of multani mitti and 2 tsp rose water. Soak the mud for a while with very little water. When it is moist and pliable, add rose water and mix. Apply it on face and leave it to dry. Wash it gently after 15 – 20 minutes.
Humidity can increase the oiliness on your face. Specially when there is high humidity in the atmosphere, you need to pay attention to your skin more. If you suddenly notice oily skin and acne blast on your face, then don’t worry. Just try these simple yet effective homemade face packs.
Face Pack # 1
Grind some handful of mint leaves to a fine paste and mash half a banana.
Mix both of these together and make a paste.
Apply it on your face and keep it for 10 minutes.
Wash away after 10 minutes with lukewarm water.
Face Pack # 2
1 egg white
1 tsp honey
Mix one egg white with one tsp honey to make a fine paste.
Apply it all over your face and let it get dry.
Wipe it off and wash your face with cold water.
Face Pack # 3
5- 6 cubes papaya
1 tsp brown sugar
Mash papaya with a fork and mix it with brown sugar.
Apply this on your face and massage in circular motions.
Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Mouth Ulcers are small, painful lesions that will develop in your mouth. These can make you uncomfortable while eating, drinking and talking.
Honey & Banana can be used to cure this problem !!
Make the paste of banana and honey. Apply this paste to the affected areas in the mouth. This will give you immediate relief. You can also eat the banana & honey to get the relief and cure from the ulcers. Try this 3 times in a day and continue for 2 days to get relief. If the problem persists then better to visit the doctor.
Coriander leaves also work great for ulcers. Boil the coriander leaves in water and let it be cool down to drinkable temperature. Gargling with this water for at least 3 – 4 times a day for 3 days will give you great relief from ulcers.
Face scrubs are very good as they slough away dead cells and give a glow to the dead and lifeless looking complexion. Take care not to use a scrub when you have angry looking pimples on the face. A scrub can at times aggravate the situation.
To make it easier use the scrub under the category of your skin type. The same with face packs. Use only what is suitable to your skin. Though the homemade packs are very gentle and will not cause any harm, do keep in mind, any allergies you may have.
Oily Skin – Scrubs
1. After a bath, and as a base for make-up use some diluted lime juice. Dab it on very lightly on the face. Wait for 10 minutes before using foundation or make up.
2. Diluted buttermilk is also dabbed on the face and left on the face for 10-15 minutes before any other application.
3. While preparing for a night out or a very special party, rub a cube of ice all over the face. Let it dry and then use make up.
4. Slice an apple very thinly. Place these on the face and leave for 15 minutes. These soak up extra oil and also helps to close pores.
5. Take 1/2 a cup of rice flour, and 1/2 a cup of mashed ripe papaya. Add the juice of 1/2 a lime. Wet the face and gently massage the face with the paste. Always do the neck also.
6. Take 1/2 cup of green gram powder, add 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Add enough water to make a paste. Use it to scrub the face gently. Wash with cold water. Do not use soap after the treatment.
Some Masks for Oily Skin
1. Soak 4-5 almonds overnight. Next morning peel and make a very fine paste. Mix 1/2 a teaspoon honey in this and apply. Wash after 20 minutes.
2. Take 1 tablespoon of fullers earth or multani mitti and 1 teaspoon rose water. Soak the mud for a while with very little water. When it is moist and pliable add rose water and mix. Apply on the face for 15-20 minutes. Let it dry and gently wash.
3. 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon honey. Mix both together and apply with a brush. Wash after 7-10 minutes.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon orange peel powder with 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice. Apply and leave for 10 minutes. Wash.
5. 2 tablespoons corn starch, 2 teaspoons margosa leaf juice, 2 teaspoons sandalwood powder and 2-3 drops of olive oil. Mix. Apply with a brush. Let it dry well. Wash with cold water.
6. Take 4 tablespoons mint paste and grind fresh mint leaves, 1/4 cup ripe papaya pulp, 2 teaspoons gram flour and 1/2 lime juice. Mix and apply. Wash after 15 minutes.
There are different ways in which lemon can be used as a home remedy for pimples. Lime juice can be applied on facial skin as it is or it can be mixed with other substances that are readily available at home. Following are a few methods of using lemon for removing pimples.
• Concentrated lemon extract: Lemon juice can be directly applied on the facial skin to remove pimples. However, you should be careful to apply the juice only on the pimple because the strong bleaching element might make the surrounding skin look whiter than usual if the juice spreads out. It is best to use a cotton swab to apply the concentrated lemon juice on the pimple. You should properly wash and clean your face, possibly with a skin cleanser, before applying the juice.
• Lemon and honey: The oil removing properties and exfoliation of lemon are most effective in combination with some natural moisturizer. Natural honey is a great moisturizer that can soothe the skin which might become too dry due to the application of lemon juice.
• Lemon with rosewater: Just like using the combination of lemon juice with honey, a mixture of lemon juice and rosewater can be just perfect in treating pimples. Rosewater is known for its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It is also an excellent skin cleanser.
• Lemon with egg white: Egg white can act as a great skin conditioner and therefore is perfect in combination with lemon juice for treating pimples.