Stomach Fat is the toughest fat to lose. One can join a fitness center or restrict yourself to dieting chart but the belly fat won’t go. Here are few simple tips for belly fat loss that you might have been doing but not regularly and you may have known that this could do wonders!
- Don’t Drink water after food. Make this your habit to Drink water 30 to 40 minutes after breakfast, lunch and dinner. This will do wonders for belly fat loss.
- Drink Warm Water: It has been proven medically that warm water helps in fat reduction. Always try to drink luke-warm water. Keep a hot water bottle at your Office too. Follow this as a daily mantra for belly fat loss and you would feel the belly fat reducing.
- Go for a morning Jog: Always follow a routine to get up early and then drink 2-3 glasses of water. Then start you walk followed by jogging or frisk running. If you want a fast fat burn, then drink black coffee early in the morning and go for a run!
- Don’t Drink Water while standing! It is recommended to drink water while sitting in erect position. Scientifically, it has been proven that drinking while standing lets water hit the lower part of the esophagus strongly & by time this leads to a dilation and relaxation of the sphincter that connects the esophagus and stomach, which finally leads to a medical condition called “GERD: Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease” in which the acids in the stomach pass backward through the “relaxed” sphincter and start “burning” the acid-intolerant esophagus. This leads to the sensation of heartburn that most of people complain of. Thus you could get 2 benefits by drinking water by sitting- one the relief from acidity and second Drinking water, facilitates an overall reduction of body fat, helping you to trim up problem areas such as the belly.
- Exercise till you lose sweat: Human body loses great amount of toxins through sweat. So drink water before and after you exercise. As drinking water before, during and after a training session will supply your body with the liquid it needs to replace what is lost through perspiration. This fosters the state of balance needed to burn fat in the most productive manner possible. This will help for belly fat loss.